
Yes, there are still a few gems I feel I need to place in the crown of this trip. And perhaps I want to be back in Maine too, now that the weather is better ;)
This is a picture of the infamous Country Cupboard "Chicken Cheese Bomb"... oh yes it is! And Sean is holding with delight his infamous "Steak Bomb."

At our first stop, the North American Martyrs Shrine in NY, we learned of St. Isaac's little practice of evangelization.... carving the Holy Name of Jesus into trees around the little Mohawk village he ministered to. Today the shrine simply tacks on the wooden letters, and they're everywhere! Nice touch St. Isaac.... like a lover who carves his beloved's name into an old oak.

And did we fail to mention that in our travels last month, we stumbled onto the home of Uncle Sam, in Troy, NY?
Who knew?
"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."- attributed to St. Augustine"Well I have to get out of the rat race now. Well I'm tired of the ways of mice and men."- Van Morrison
4 comments:
looks like you guys had fun im glad
sorry i missed out and im only getting in now
but anyway i leave you with a quote not van anderson but a different van
its a bit off topic but it actualy has a bit of something pertaining to your trip as it shows that while one adventure has closed another is sure to come again
anyway congrats guys hope you had fun
God bless
TAYLOR
"There's a plaque on our wall that says we've sold over 65 million albums, and I don't feel I've accomplished anything. I feel like I'm just getting started."
Eddie Van Halen
Thanks Taylor. It was great to see and read all of your comments! Hope life up north is good and school is looking somewhat appealing ;)
Love ya,
UB & AR
WOOT Van Halen \m/
thanks for the belated comments
-sean
Boys.... ya'll can click on the spot below the comment box to have new comments sent to your e-mail automatically, for the future.... whatever said future may hold..... (ooo mystical music playing softly)
Love ya faces,
so embrace those spaces
between the rulers
in ya school as
the journey begins
science, math and gym
keep away from da tater tots,
those could be used as building blocks... and stuff
yo yo yo...
Love,
UB
Post a Comment