Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oh Yes, and One of These...

Grasshopper, did I fail to mention the need to bring your trusty
Leatherman 43 blades in one device? If so, consider it... mentioned.
And bring a pillow. And the desire for spiritual growth. And most
importantly, Grasshopper, as we depart this Sunday for our Vision
Quest, bring what St. Augustine called the three greatest virtues, and
I quote:

"Humility, humility, and humility."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its gettin so cose!
i cant wait, i already started compiling supplies. and the leatherman has been sitting on the shelf, crying about not being invited....u dot know how happy u made it. and is that a brother i see u holding in the picture?

The Heart of Things said...

Excellent. I'm looking forward to some fun, travel, prayer, work, LEAPS of faith and WALKS of trust. And diner food... And yes, the image displayed is my own Leatherman, who has slept lo, these many years, awakened now and ready for action!

I call him "Handy"... for obvious reasons. Look for a new addition to our journey in the sidebar of the blog... a 3 foot plaster cowboy... do you remember "Flapjack?"

Lindsay said...

Hey Ya'll! How was the flight? (wink, wink) Hope you are having fun and staying safe!
Love you both!
Lindsay