Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Dawn Approacheth

Yes, grasshopper, it is now 20 days until we load the car and drive.... "somewhere" ... on an epic voyage the likes of which have never been seen by Man or Beast or Toll Booth Operator. I know, dear nephew, that you have been pondering the location of the aforementioned journey and I have been utterly silent on the issue. Well, no more! I now reveal to you!... in a series of NINE stunning slivers of real photos!... just some of the exact locations and activities!... of our!.... trip.

Breathtaking, isn't it?

Yes, these are actual photos of just some of the places we'll visit! I hope this doesn't take away some of the mystery for you.

Cordially,
UB

PS - Gaze to the right side of the blog for a short list of necessaries to pack.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH
MY
LANTA

1) ur crazy, noone else would come up with pic slivers
2)ya mom let the date slip
3)are these the only slivers ill get or will 8 more sets of slivers come?

-Sean
"no, no please get up....
just throw money"

The Heart of Things said...

more pic slivers? Nine is not enough? I've given everything away! I know where the poison is! And I choose.... what in the world can that be!!

What? I don't see anything?

Huh... No matter! (laughing)

What's so funny?

I'll tell ya in a minute. First, we drink. Me from my glass and you from yours...

Juniper, a bean farmer said...

Sean -- you are one lucky dude.

To think that some kids get confirmed and then have to bump around through life without pic slivers, LOTR, and Isaiah 30:15. What poverty!

Just don't let Bill get you involved in a land war in Asia.

The Heart of Things said...

You know, I was toying around with the idea of traveling to Guilder, the sworn enemy of Florin, for our Journey, but the prices for a ship transport were... inconceivable.

~T@yL0r~ said...

TO BILL:
That's what's so funny! I switched cups while your back was turned. Ha, ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is "never get involved in a land war in Asia," (very cleverly quoted by k brian ((i know him yay!! :))))
the second but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian, when death is on the line! Hahahahaha {PLOP}

Anonymous said...

uve bested my giant which means ur exceptionaly strong, so u couldve put the poisen into ur own cup relying on ur strenghth to save you, so i clearly cant choose the cup in front of u